• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley June 8th Pictures

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Great run today, unfortunately I have no pictures to prove it so post them up guys. I got to test out my rockers and cage once again, and the tree sliders proved their use on lower mainline. The rockers saved my doors more then once and the tube flares held strong, I am still very impressed with them and glad that I had them done.:clap:

Ryan, Jeremy and Michael you guys missed out later in the day by leaving early. I think Metal Thrasher might have a story to tell us...:dunno:

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
Great run today, unfortunately I have no pictures to prove it so post them up guys. I got to test out my rockers and cage once again, and the tree sliders proved their use on lower mainline. The rockers saved my doors more then once and the tube flares held strong, I am still very impressed with them and glad that I had them done.:clap:

Ryan, Jeremy and Michael you guys missed out later in the day by leaving early. I think Metal Thrasher might have a story to tell us...:dunno:

-Alex
Do to a MAJOR obstruction in Metal Thrasher's line of site, he may not have anything to say.....BUT WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!:clap:

RRT said:
Do to a MAJOR obstruction in Metal Thrasher's line of site, he may not have anything to say.....BUT WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!:clap:

My download cable is a few miles away from home....... and I really don't feel like going after it right now... :wave1: On the other hand my rig is already steam cleaned and bolts have been tightened. Looks like I lost a brake line retaining clip at some point and the tires turned up one of the line to hose unions.
Once I get the download cable I'll post up pics of people's front springs popping out and such.... :rof:

Metal Thrasher said:
My download cable is a few miles away from home....... and I really don't feel like going after it right now... :wave1: On the other hand my rig is already steam cleaned and bolts have been tightened. Looks like I lost a brake line retaining clip at some point and the tires turned up one of the line to hose unions.
Once I get the download cable I'll post up pics of people's front springs popping out and such.... :rof:
Yes my spring sprung & I lost my right side mirror in a very unusual spot BUT all in all it was on OUTSTANDING DAY! Had a great time today & got to meet some new people & the weather held out. Can't wait til nextime, thanks again

-Rick

RRT said:
Yes my spring sprung & I lost my right side mirror in a very unusual spot BUT all in all it was on OUTSTANDING DAY! Had a great time today & got to meet some new people & the weather held out. Can't wait til nextime, thanks again

-Rick

Nice meeting you too rick, you can wheel with us anytime Rick, oh and bring the bbq.:laugh:

-Alex

First before any pictures get posted:

Thank you!
Duane - OkeeDokee for your extreme preparedness. When I needed rescue equipment mine was not readily accesable but you had two of everything -including two very helpful ladies; your wife and daughter. Oh and it was great to meet you! Hope to run with you again!
Rick and Alex - thank you for your help, comments, jabs, cel phone pics sent out and other harrasment.... oh and for your help.

The end results: No one was injured. The damage to the rig was practically nonexisitant. I have recovered mentally - for the most part.

While typing this my Photobucket account is getting filled with new pics..

Metal Thrasher said:
Rick and Alex - thank you for your help, comments, jabs, cel phone pics sent out and other harrasment.... oh and for your help.

We like to do what we can, to alleviate the pressure that a situation like that would impose upon you. Oh and also shoot out pictures to everyone we can, gotta love cell phones.

-Alex

C'mon. Get the damn pictures up of your rig on its side, Tracy!!!

Sounds like it. But seeing the look on John's face when he opened up the garage door was worth it.

Mc2KXJ said:
C'mon. Get the damn pictures up of your rig on its side, Tracy!!!

It's Tracey Mr Huckleberry Hound. :farmer:

Photobucket apparently loads from the last selected to the first.... So I am surfing and waiting....

Watch this and wait: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0E6nsE6_e4

Last edited:
Late night last night and long day today. I'm randomly skipping letters to save time.

Back