• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

delta controller tests?

beakie

NAXJA Forum User
So I have had my Delta Current Controller working flawlessly for almost 2 years now.

2 weekends ago on the trail I took my buddy through some sloppy stuff, and let him drive back through. He got back, pulled over, I went to jump in and the Check Gauges Light came on... I knew exactly why, reached over turned the ignition off but it was too late.

The fan wasn't moving at all, rad overheated, that was fixed and we got back home.

I figured the fan must have gotten wet (I shut the fan down if water/mud was sloshing about) but when I got home the fan worked fine, both speeds.

So I checked the DCC and it seems its not turning on when its supposed to.

Is there any tests one can run, other than waiting for the rad to heat up and see if the controller kicks on, to see if the DCC is working properly? I emailed Brian at DCC, but that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard back from him yet. I know he takes a while to respond, but I need something other than me remembering to turn the fan on when its needed to fix this problem.

Any ideas?

Back