• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And So It Continues 2

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
I Shit my pants, nutted, and choked at the same time when I saw the heep

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Holy motha of batman!!! You have a lot of tube in their brotha...my Jeep is jealous!!!

Billy
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Totally tubular, dude.

Very Cool Craig!!!!

How much did you pay for that seat?? How was it mounted?? I have to check that out. I need to do something like that..

E

That's just F ing sick! I hate having the abilaty to do things but yet at the same time have NO tools or the money to do it!!! arg (sry kinda vented thurr). But yes i love your jeep i want to a light bar JUST like your's! any more pics on it? mount's ect...

i really like the single rear seat. i was thinking about doing that. any pics on how you mounted it?

That is the gayest, lamest, worstest cage I have ever seen.
I don't see any provision for mounting a keg...

Billly, I expect more from you!

;)

BTW I still don't see a front drive shaft....

It's not done yet Ricky! How about a pony keg? There's not much room left in there much else :laugh:

Jump This said:
That is the gayest, lamest, worstest cage I have ever seen.
I don't see any provision for mounting a keg...

Billly, I expect more from you!

;)

BTW I still don't see a front drive shaft....

Nice!

I was thinking eventually with a cage going to a CJ/YJ/TJ Style rear seat.

hellbilly04 said:
yes it is the A Pillar tie in...
that is really slick, any more specs on how you made it, material etc.? I promise I won't copy you, just curious

rig is looking great

EliasJ123 said:
Very Cool Craig!!!!

How much did you pay for that seat?? How was it mounted?? I have to check that out. I need to do something like that..

E

Track Auto has them for $40 and $35 for the cover saw it and was like that will work :idea:

Skullvarian said:
that is really slick, any more specs on how you made it, material etc.? I promise I won't copy you, just curious

rig is looking great

you got to get with billy on all that

Back