• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ahhhh, the joys of being a Carls Jr. Employee

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Pulled in last night and saw this butchered english poor excuse for a sign. Have fun working at Carls Jr. the rest of your life :laugh:

carls.jpg

HAHAH

I love Carl's Jr. though. Six Dollar Jalapeno combo is where its at.

Then it would be:

Disculpenos meantras estamos cerado durante la construccion. :D

swbooking said:
Then it would be:

Disculpenos meantras estamos cerado durante la construccion. :D
Nice try...close enough!!It would be like:

"Wecom to yack in da bocks may i hewlp ju"

haha, Im glad I stumbled in this thread. I completely know what you guys are talking about. I've worked food for the last 11 months now with people who only speak spanish with first grade level english. One can only say "thank you for coming" ;) "Hey Nino, can you go grab the bus tub?" [Heavy accent]"Thank you for coming"[/Heavy accent]

There are plenty of similarly helpful and informative signs at Engrish.com. Here, for example, are some directions to a rest room, I think.

toilet-gets-down.jpg

HAHA... For all you 909'ers in Liverside!

liver-side.jpg

Dude... My dad is from Japan, came in 62'. He owns a liquor store in Compton but can't pronounce 50 (Fifty) it comes out 'hifty'.... So when ringing up customers for something like a $1.50, he'll say, "Dollar and a half"....

Me and my brother laugh everytime.. LOL

LOL Jim that's our equipment right there....Funny it's not working either, white screen= bad mother board....:gag:

crazyjim said:
Pulled in last night and saw this butchered english poor excuse for a sign. Have fun working at Carls Jr. the rest of your life :laugh:

carls.jpg

Yea Carls Jr & Taco Bell are doing remodles this year & not many new builds...Next time you go by there hock a big O clam on it for me..Better yet do it like they do in Texas & just shoot the freaking thing.... Good I hate my full time job!

crazyjim said:
Really? Hahahahaha I didn't know you made that gear. You should give me an OTR sticker to put on it :laugh:

There were a bunch of construction trucks around, so I'm assuming they were doing something inside?

Back