• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R & P 4WD in Oregon City

Los Lobos

NAXJA Forum User
I stopped by and talked with these guys the other day then I wondered to myself why I hadn't been here long before now. This is a shop that mostly works on differentials and transfer case but does do some other 4WD related stuff. They carry all sorts of differential housings and a variety of different product lines. They got my business for setting up my new axle and have the best price in town HANDS DOWN!!! Their shop rate is the best I have heard of for a long time, I'll let you ask them when you call.

They just finished a disc brake conversion kit for Dana 44 rear's that is pretty slick with what I think is a very reasonable price of $390. I told them I would mention their kit and I also asked if they would give a discount for NAXJA members for which they will sell to us for $375. This price is easily $200 dollars less than a comparable kit.
D44%20Disc%20Brake%20kit.bmp

http://www.r-p4wd.com/

503 557 8911 ask for Paul and tell him Karl sent you.

Please don't take my word for it but contact them and see for yourself.

Back