• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grads

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I’ll start this off.
Ethan is graduating HS next week. I’m very proud of him. After loosing his mom 3 ½ years ago I wasn’t too sure he was going to make it. He’ll be working on transferable units in the fall here at the local JC before transferring to a four year university. Did I mention he got his butt kicked by a Smurf?

DSC06478.jpg

Who else?

Congrats!!!! I'm graduatin tonight.. class of '08!!

ruggedjeep said:
Its a wig right?

right?

Nope, it's blue, scalp and all.
:roflmao:

Nice congrats to him!

I remember when i graduated '05. It was pretty awsome. After that college is a big bitch, nothing like HS was. Tell him to get ready for it and study a lot.

Congrats, Ethan! I really like your tie pin.......do they give you any trouble at school over that? They'd probably have you arrested here in L.A.!-------Hans

I can only look forward to my son graduating from college.
Two more years....
My wild spending habits can start up again!

Wo0t!

Congrats Tim, looks like you boy made it through it all with only minor damage.....:D

First let me say Congratulations Ethan & Tim :party:

Second that hair is just scary. :scared:

God I feel old! Class of 80 :bawl:

Tim D

5150xj said:
First let me say Congratulations Ethan & Tim :party:

Second that hair is just scary. :scared:

God I feel old! Class of 80 :bawl:

Tim D
Old? Pfft.....try class of '77---------Hans

xtimmax said:
Congrats!!!! I'm graduatin tonight.. class of '08!!

Yep congrats to all the young ones and the parents to had to put up with everything, including the blue hair.

Tim finally walked and tossed the tassle tonight and is now out having a good time with some friends.

Kinda makes a parent proud with such an accomplishment.

Tim makes me a very proud father

Leep

Back