• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would zj lift kit work on xj?

1badass4x4

NAXJA Forum User
Look at this kit then hear me out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP-93-9-ZJ-GRAND-CHEROKEE-LIFT-KIT-ROUGH-COUNTRY-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33585QQihZ017QQitemZ270242312586QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

How much lift would those front coils net on a xj?

Why couldnt you use the control arms?

Why couldnt you use the shocks?

Seems like i could almost do 2 lifts with the amount of items.Why shouldnt i but this instead of a xj lift?All i would have to do is do a aal or block/shackel for the rear,so lifting the rear is easy.

All those control arms are adjustable :yelclap: Whick part of that kit could i use?

why not do it the right way and buy a xj lift?

that would be a stupid idea... for the same amout of money you would end up spending on buying all the other parts that you will need, you might as well just buy a xj lift.

The rear coils of a ZJ are a lot different than the front of an XJ, all the brackets would be wrong except for the front trac-bar, and the shocks would have to be used with BPE's. Dumb idea. Just get the XJ lift.

cherokeedriver420 said:
if you did a coil spring conversion then it would work but you might as well just do a leaf spring converion in the front.

? wha..?

nominated.

1badass4x4 said:
I thought you could use the zj lca's on the xj?I already have a lift om my xj but came across that and it seems really cheap,and yes it does come with coils

From the auction: WE DO NOT HAVE THE 4 COIL SPRINGS BUT WE HAVE ALL OTHER PARTS WHICH INCLUDES THE SHOCKS NOTED ABOVE

So basically you'd spend a bunch of cash on parts that you couldn't really use on your XJ.

Like everyone else said; buy XJ parts that you need for your lift. And while you're looking for them try using the Sponsor Info link and buy from someone that supports this site and XJ's.

What means suspentchun?

Back