• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Cherokee Pioneer 2-door

bphin

NAXJA Forum User
1990 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 2-door. Automatic, 4wd, power windows and locks, white exterior with dark red interior, tires are almost new, completely stock! I just replaced the rear main seal and the oil pan gasket. Also replaced the battery. Small dent in driver's side door. It seems to run and drive OK, although I've never had it registered. It needs a new exhaust system (currently has a cherry bomb muffler and no catalytic converter). The shocks on the rear hatch are shot and the door has to be propped open. There is a large crack in the windshield. The stereo was stolen and not replaced. I traded a motorcycle for it, and had plans to build it into a crawler, but I rented my house out and have no place to store it, so I need to get it out of the garage. I have pictures I'll try to post, but can also email them to anyone interested.

No rust anywhere. Has 216xxx miles.

Asking $1000 obo. Need to sell it ASAP.

Thanks,
Bryce

Back