• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

There is something about coaching..

Jump This

Just another minion!
Today I was at Spring Volleyball practice when the Superintendent of the district came into the gym and pulled me aside, she just wanted me to know that the entire Board had passed a resolution regarding my position as Coach of the volleyball program.
She only said that she couldn't be more proud or happier...
I don't know what this resolution is, but after hearing what she had to say, and watching my new girls go through a workout....I am damn proud and happy to be a coach...

Cheers to all!
:cheers:

We all know why you coach volleyball

volleyball-girls-12.jpg

volleyball-girls-02.jpg

volleyball-girls-03.jpg

volleyball-girls-05.jpg

volleyball-girls-06.jpg

volleyball-girls-07.jpg

volleyball-girls-08.jpg

volleyball-girls-09.jpg

volleyball-girls-16.jpg

Don't you all get it?
I'm home celebrating my team's accomplishments this season!
All this post slutting was a result of sitting back and downing a few
after finding out that someone else (other than my girls and I ) noticed what kind of season we had!@!

:D

Cheers to you........and CHEERS to those pics that Jim posted up!!!

Jump This said:
Today I was at Spring Volleyball practice when the Superintendent of the district came into the gym and pulled me aside, she just wanted me to know that the entire Board had passed a resolution regarding my position as Coach of the volleyball program.
She only said that she couldn't be more proud or happier...
I don't know what this resolution is, but after hearing what she had to say, and watching my new girls go through a workout....I am damn proud and happy to be a coach...

Cheers to all!
:cheers:

Props, Rick. I've done some giving back and know what you speak of. Congrats, seriously.

I love those pics and just made a mental note that my girls will never be allowed to play volley ball.

hmmmmmm... Aren't those girls in high school?? If so, aren't they under 18 years old? If so, aren't you guys perverts? If so, wouldn't you guys go to jail if..... ?? :wow:

Plus, don't a few of you have daughters??? I know at least two of you who have a baby girl or who is just about to have a baby girl... :lecture:

I'm just saying... Those who know me won't get up tight about what I said. For those who don't know me, don't get your panties in a wad. :spin1:

Peace
Ted

:doh:

I mean "E"

LOL

Back