• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SE portland XJ spotted

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
Just going to 7ELEVEn and saw a sweet looking xj. It was a red laredo about 6" lift and what looking like 35" MTR's. TJ flares. it was turning on 72nd off powell. anyone know who this is?

it was really sweet looking. I almost got out of my bros car and flaged him down. He probley would have just though i was crazy or something. But it was really clean. i dont htink it had any bumpers at all. damn i cant wait till i get mine going so i can drive around town and just get stares.

maybe i will. whats it to ya? :moon:

If you start to make a thread for every XJ you see, we'll have to make you your own website.

I saw probably 20 XJ's today alone. Only one was lifted though. (I did however see 2 lifted wranglers, one was pulling the other behind it with a toe strap though...so they must have had fun, or atleast I hope so.)

Muddy Beast said:
If you start to make a thread for every XJ you see, we'll have to make you your own website.

I saw probably 20 XJ's today alone. Only one was lifted though. (I did however see 2 lifted wranglers, one was pulling the other behind it with a toe strap though...so they must have had fun, or atleast I hope so.)
the difference between me and you is i only posted about NAC. I dont post if i see stock checokees. then that would just be useless. If you want to have a xj war i think i saw about 21 last night. so i beat you by 1.... what now :moon:

Back