• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/T. Two Holsters for Glock 17/22

futbol4x4xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have two Gun Holsters for a Glock 17/22.

1. Shoulder Holster. The Master's Brand.
http://www.jbpholsters.com/servlet/the-63/LEATHER-GUN-SHOULDER-HOLSTER/Detail
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The holster hangs horizontally under the shoulder. Fully adjustable leather harness with screw-rivet system to fit you perfectly. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Comes complete with removable belt tie-downs that snap on both sides of the rig. The tie-downs help secure the holster to the body for ease of drawing the gun. This is what it looks like. I can get a actual picture with the gun and magazines in it. This is still brand new. Doesn't look like it has ever been used. $107 new $80 or best offer.
9000Detail.jpg

[/FONT]http://copquest.com/23-1060.htm#Safariland_6280_Mid-Ride_Level_II_Holster_-_Tac_Light[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Its the one for $81 dollars..
[/FONT]
This is the identical Safariland 6280 Holster, but designed to accommodate mounted tactical lights from manufacturers such as Insight, Streamlight and SureFire.
This SLS System holster features the patented rotating hood and tensioning device for increased weapon retention, yet still affords ease of draw and quick, secure reholstering. Safariland's Retention Level II Duty Holsters provide the optimum combination of safety and performance for police officers and others who carry handguns in tactical situations.
The Safariland Model 6280 is a top draw, straight cant holster. Manufactured of long-lasting Safari-Laminate™ and lined with suede to protect your gun's finish.
• Mid-ride
• Universal Belt Loop (UBL) backplate
• Safari-Suede lined
This is where the Previous owner got it from. It is in excellent condition. Again I can get a picture with the gun in it. Have original packaging for this. $81 new. $60 OBO

Everything works great and looks excellent. All items in Marana, AZ. Willing to ship on buyers expense. OBO Always looking for cherokee stuff. Let me know

Mike
PM, email, Or call.
[email protected]
520-403-6015

Back