• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who drives a silver late model in the burbank area?

I saw a red Jeep in Burbank on Monday early afternoon by city hall, with maybe 31's or 32's, 3" lift, real aggressive tread, real wide offset on the rims.

They had an Atlas sticker on the back. I yelled out the window because I thought it was maybe someone else. But it wasn't. I wanted to ask "do you really have an atlas on 31's?"

mikedashg said:
I saw a red Jeep in Burbank on Monday early afternoon by city hall, with maybe 31's or 32's, 3" lift, real aggressive tread, real wide offset on the rims.

They had an Atlas sticker on the back. I yelled out the window because I thought it was maybe someone else. But it wasn't. I wanted to ask "do you really have an atlas on 31's?"
haha if so, that would be rediculously cool.:fuse:

98RExj said:
haha if so, that would be rediculously cool.:fuse:

Yeah, by the time I could wrap my head around the idea of someone with an atlas and a 3" lift, he drove off. But maybe he won it at a raffle? :D

mikedashg said:
Yeah, by the time I could wrap my head around the idea of someone with an atlas and a 3" lift, he drove off. But maybe he won it at a raffle? :D
hahaha maybe so....:eek:wl:

Who gives a crap about who drives what??
The most important thing is who wheels what......
so who hasn't been wheelin' in the last two weeks?

Hide your lame ass in shame!

OH wait, I can't say 'ass' on a thread, can I...hmmmmm....how about...
Hide your head in shame!!

Damn. I shouldn't be on line afte ra sixer....

:cheers:

GrimmJeeper said:

I normally wait until seven until I drink...but the school just showed me the Banner we got for making it to the State Championship Tournament....the fuarker is twice the size as any other banner in the Gym....with gold trim!!

I'll start a thread when I get a picture of it!

:cheers:

that would be JOE

Back