• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep rim?

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Anyone recognise this rim? Would like to find the year and make of jeep iit was offered on.

jeeprim.jpg

Nope has jeep center caps and all. Here is the center cap:
IMG_0094.jpg

Last edited:
Just because the center cap says Jeep doesn't mean that they came from Jeep you can buy little center cap emblems for almost any car brand to put on the center cap of aftermarket rims. My mom has an 04 Jag with chrome 20s on it and they have Jag emblems on them but Jag never offered a rim like that I even went to the dealership and had them look up all Jag rims ever offered and none of them matched. So go to the dealership and have them look up all Jeep rims offered for the year of your Jeep. They may be Jeep/Mopar but I have seen that style rim on other vehicles before so I don't think they are factory.

So a day or so ago I saw that rim in silver, not chromed or polished, on a 97 or 98 XJ. It looked stock and also had the Jeep logo on the centercap. So I retract my previous post and will say I don't know.

Back