• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 1995 Cherokee Sport 4x4

xjcody

NAXJA Forum User
Just put in new engine ( renix block with about 20k on lower end and 0k on HO head.) Runs great needs minor odds and ends such as: windshield, front ds installed, tranny service, rear end swap( have and will try to install if I find time). PM me for details
010110011503010308200806035df075a039709f146300eb7e.jpg

Another 35. blue book is $2500 for fair condition( its probally in good condition) I was asking $1800. I have an ad on craigslist. Prefer to sell to someone on naxja :D

got any more pics im lookin for another xj. year? any more info on it? current rear end blown?

Last edited:
What do you wants pics of? I'm trying to find the camera, might have to use my camera phone(decent pics). Previous owner said that he replaced the rear end, but the gear ratios are different. I have my old axle from my other jeep because I did a 44 swap on it. Needs minior work, but an great start for a trail rig.

$1500 any takers? I need this jeep gone. I have 2 other jeeps to worry about

$1500
Call me @ 530-312-0770 for info. Located in Woodland.
-Cody
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics ill show my old man i finally convinced him to garage his 69 bronco and get an XJ. ill get back to ya

both the green and grey xj in the pics are also mine. See my need to get rid of the third :D

Back