• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJs racing the Baja 500

BajaCurt

NAXJA Forum User
Here are a couple XJs that raced in the Baja 500 this last weekend. This was very close to the start when they turned off the pavement onto the dirt so not much action at this spot. If I'm not mistaken neither one finished :bawl:
I stayed at the same hotel both teams did and the morning of the race the team for the black one was doing this all morning :repair: but boy that V8 LOOKED good under the hood.
I helped chase for a class 8 and we won our class WOOOO HOOOOO!!!
Tony I saw the B4R class 1/2 1600 vehicle start and finish and got a video of it too that I need to upload.
Fun times at the race and boy those hispanic girls were very friendly at the pole dancing place :kissyou:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MNVmfP5C4dY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UudbXeuWrwI

Baja Curt

Sweet, send it my way Baja Curt......we need them for our website...

BajaCurt said:
boy those hispanic girls were very friendly at the pole dancing place :kissyou: Baja Curt

Ok where are those videos? :party:

smilies-2215.png

cds36 said:
come on Tony lets run the 500 !!!!!!!!!!

tempting tempting.......this novemeber, hopefully i will get to codawg the 1600!

crazyjim said:
Why would you want to risk getting killed and losing your truck?

Why not? You risk the same thing when you're climbing rocks and obstacles on the side of a cliff.

Or were you talking about the natives and not the terrain?

luvdlions said:
Or were you talking about the natives and not the terrain?
bingo.

but, cant live in fear Jim. just take a cheap boom stick and ditch it before you come back.

:D

crazyjim said:
EFF... THAT... NOISE...

Why would you want to risk getting killed and losing your truck?
Are u kidding me Jim, racing in baja is the ultimate for a person like myself that's into off road. I would do it in a heartbeat, as a matter of fact I plan to do it in the next couple of years (3-7 yrs) but not in the jeep.

Have u ever seen dust to glory...m if not, plz plz plz do so!

BajaCurt said:
What girls? What video? I don't know what you a talking about!! I wasn't even in Ensenada this weekend. :nono: I deny everything.
Baja Curt

Ahhhh, the TKT girls.....

ok, here are some previews of Baja Curts girlfriends from last year 1000!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

Shes my favorite.....
pic3.jpg

And a few bonus pics....anyone know these famous gentlemen.....
coco.jpg

Sal.jpg

Back