• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody IN or NEAR norwalk?

Depending what/when/where/who, norwalk isnt that far away.

I live .5 mi from Snorewalk, and as of today- am partially unemployed. Let me know what you need....

Cool, thanks Bryce, it's off the 5 and imperial, it's a roof rack a guy is selling I was just wondering if someone could go take a look at it and make sure it's not junk, and possibly pick it up for me. I can either paypal him or you the money when it's time. I'm trying to get ahold of him to see when works best.

But yea, why are you unemployed? wtf happened?

Cal; Thanks a bunch if Bryce falls through I may hit you up :D

Dude, if I ever get a battery in the heep I can do it as well. Norwalk is only 20 minutes from me if you need. Sounds like Bee-RICE is the winner though.

Not to hi-jack but what happened Bryce? They find that dead hooker in your........uh......nevermind.

silverslk said:
Dude, if I ever get a battery in the heep I can do it as well. Norwalk is only 20 minutes from me if you need. Sounds like Bee-RICE is the winner though.

Not to hi-jack but what happened Bryce? They find that dead hooker in your........uh......nevermind.
Is norwalk really that close to you? WTF? I thought it was way further than that. Meh, oh well lol.

Long story short- the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. All political bullshit. I still have a job, but it isn't with Team Honda anymore.
P.S: Norweezy borders La Palma- my hood.

Back