• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where are you buying deaver suspension?

Jimbo_1321

NAXJA Forum User
like the title says, I'm curious where the best prices are for deaver leaves and coils, right now I'm leaning towards polyperformance as their prices are good and I've never heard anything bad about their service.
let me know!
thanks!
-Jim

Hmm. Silly me, I'd probably have called deaver.

:dunno:

hmmm... silly me, I shoulda thought of that...
they're more expensive from deaver.

thanks though.....

What makes a Deaver spring .. a deaver spring, is that deaver will customize the spring to your needs as far as rig weight, the way you will use it, load, how you want your wheel to sit in the wheel well ..

You aren't going to get that from another website.

ok. that makes more sense.
I had heard that the 4 inch jeepspeed leaves were good for just about everything...

If you run a heavy load, they might be. There's a set sitting in the garage at home that belong to a friend, they seem kind of stiff to me.

cal said:
If you run a heavy load, they might be. There's a set sitting in the garage at home that belong to a friend, they seem kind of stiff to me.

maybe they need to be worn in a little?

poly's site says they're great for crawling and daily driving.
which is what I need.
I'll definitely give 'em a call about them before I would buy them.
just trying to get some other's opinions on these so thanks very much!

If you're just looking for an opinion, if it came out of Deaver you are looking at quality.

I've been into their facility a couple of times dropping off leaves for a friend. I was surprised to find a couple of guys with a big fire, an anvil and a hammer pounding out leaf springs. Apparently they've been doing it that way since the 'buggies' they worked on were literally 1 horse powered.

91 Jeep Project said:
It is a very nice pack and around $275 cheaper, minimum, then calling Deaver yourself having them MAKE you something.

that's my hope...
I know deaver isn't the cheapest way to go...
but I'm still trying to keep by build decently budget friendly...

oh and btw your PM inbox is full...

cal said:
If you're just looking for an opinion, if it came out of Deaver you are looking at quality.

I've been into their facility a couple of times dropping off leaves for a friend. I was surprised to find a couple of guys with a big fire, an anvil and a hammer pounding out leaf springs. Apparently they've been doing it that way since the 'buggies' they worked on were literally 1 horse powered.

wow. that's incredible. I had no idea it was like that.

Back