• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D and C cage

Jimbo_1321

NAXJA Forum User
like it says, this is Nemo's old cage, my plans are going a different way and I'm probably gonna be building my own cage.
it's in 3 pieces.
it needs some good loving with a wire wheel and some paint and then it'll be good as new.
130 if you're red.
140 if you're not.
WILL NOT SHIP

Got any pics. I am really interested.

no pics at the moment.
when I bought the cage some rear triangulation had been added, I finished welding all the way around the tubing and cleaned up and painted the rear portion (by far the biggest)

basically to install it all you'll need to do is get some tubing and put it on the inside of where it's been cut and then weld it up.

Link didnt work but if you could snap a pic or two and e mail it to me that would be great. [email protected]

I'll get a few pics soon.
go to dandcextreme and click on cages and cake kits and then the xj cage kit to see it all installed.

Put my inline if it doesn't work out. But I do want to see pictures first though....

If nobody gets it I'm really interested. Are the pieces small enough to fit in the back of an xj?

so it looks like SoxyFarmer is picking it up later this week.
sorry guys, first with the money....
I'll let you know if he doesn't come get it.

Back