• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does Anyone Here...

Jays siik xj

NAXJA Forum User
Know anything about German cars? Audis in particular.

I know this is NOT an Audi forum but I just thought id throw it out there...

I need help!!! The car turns over but doesnt start... im getting fuel but no spark. Ive changed relays checked all fuses.
Got a Check engine light code of p0688... ecm/pcm relay sensor circuit.

Im willing to pay handsomely.

Last edited:
Dave Taylor is a german car tech for a living, and from what I can see a damn fine one.

PM him. "dave taylor"

;)

Try posting your concern. I know a few of us on here with benz/audi/vw's but not knowing what you need to know about helps no one.

Isn't there a German auto repair place right in old town of Palm, near the Bell? I think the guys name is/was Manfred or something. Its been about 14 years since I'lived near there, so maybe its a Starbucks now.

i knew some guy name manfred who was the man in central cal. But im sure its not the same mechanic..

Jays siik xj said:
Know anything about German cars? Audis in particular.

I know this is NOT an Audi forum but I just thought id throw it out there...

I need help!!! The car turns over but doesnt start... im getting fuel but no spark. Ive changed relays checked all fuses.
Got a Check engine light code of p0688... ecm/pcm relay sensor circuit.

Im willing to pay handsomely.

What year and model? What engine? Try cleaning the battery terminals and all that stuff. VAG cars are sensitive to voltage at the ECU.

Back