• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

misc parts

JCSXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following parts that I need to get rid of.

1. Driver's side door with side mirror and glass. Good shape.

2. Passenger's side door has some body damage and a broken side mirror. Glass in good shape though.

3. Rear hatch has some rock rash on the sides with one year old glass and overall is in pretty good shape.

4. Receiver hitch has some rock rash but other than that it is in good shape.

5. Gas tank skid plate has a couple small dents but still gets the job done.

6. Back seat gray and in great shape.

7. Stock seat belts

8. Four or five (can't remember) 33 x 12.5 x 15 Goodyear MTR's all tires have rock rash but all still hold air. I believe two of them are in pretty good shape and the other two are getting low on tread. They come with 15 x 7 chrome D spoke rims. I suck at putting pics up so if you want to see pics of anything pm your email address's or cell numbers and I will send pics to you that way.

If the above items are not gone in a week or so they are off to the scrap yard (except the tires). No set prices on anything......make offer.

James

JCSXJ said:
I have the following parts that I need to get rid of.

1. Driver's side door with side mirror and glass. Good shape.

2. Passenger's side door has some body damage and a broken side mirror. Glass in good shape though.

James

What year an XJ are these for ? are they from a 2 door model or a 4 door model ?

Back