• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front TJ Flares done

krelja

NAXJA Forum User
Well here is the finished product for the front of the XJ. I have 4 rear TJ's total, Im in the process of getting the rears mounted they are already cut just need to be finished up. I was hoping to let people know with some time they can look good. Lets hear what you think??

click to enlarge

They look just like mine, therefore, I like em!

It almost looks like it could be stock. Very nice.

Looks awesome bro!!! I've seen you rolling around Flanders. I got the Yellow 01 XJ with no flares and the bling bling AEV chrome wheels..I got them for a great price with the BFG Muds,thats why I got em...
I'm planning on doin the same thing,I hate the way front TJ flares look on XJs. So if you see me checkin out your work don't shoot me or anything...HAHAHA!!

PS where did you get em?
Later,
Frank

Every time I see someone elses rig with TJ flares...I like it. I installed them on the front of mine and HATED it before I had the bolts tightened. I ended up replacing the fenders and am now flare-less. I just threw out the TJ flares a few weeks ago after having them up for a good 12er of micro brew.

riverfever said:
Every time I see someone elses rig with TJ flares...I like it. I installed them on the front of mine and HATED it before I had the bolts tightened. I ended up replacing the fenders and am now flare-less. I just threw out the TJ flares a few weeks ago after having them up for a good 12er of micro brew.

Wish I knew. I would have you thrown them my way..The rear at least...HAHAHA!!

I had a few guys tell me they were wanting them and would come up to get them but no one ever showed. They sat in the garage at the old house for almost 2 months. Finally I took them to the dump.

Aight I just ordered my flares from Rustys Offroad. On the back of yours,did you do the cut and fold or just cut below the spotwelds? I would like to start trimming mine while I'm waiting for the flares to get here....
How much did you cut off the front fender as well? Might as well ask..

Later,
Frank

Back