• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Feeler

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for a Night Run Friday the 6th? Or Saturday the 7th? Im open for Suggestions...:eeks1:

98RExj said:
Anyone up for a Night Run Friday the 6th? Or Saturday the 7th? Im open for Suggestions...:eeks1:

What are thinking of running?? What rig are you driving??.... the one in your sig??

mattyj said:
What are thinking of running?? What rig are you driving??.... the one in your sig??
just to go fart aroud. Im driving the 98

Glad you didn't say this in down town palm springs.

I will never sleep well until I climb backdoor... you would have all kinds of friends..LOL

A friend and I had talked about possibly going out there this weekend.

Ive never been out there. We were thinking about starting off with fischer mountain and then possibly running clawhammer, aftershock, or sunbonnet pass.

Leep said:
If you hadn't noticed rick has a hard time making friends :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
he makes em just fine, its when they get to know him that they take off!

:D

I can't - I failed the entrance exam... :paperwork

Besides, if Rick is gonna be poking his Butt-buggy around Backdoor; I don't even wanna WATCH!!!!! :shhh:

bburge

GrimmJeeper said:
he makes em just fine, its when they get to know him that they take off!

You don't love me anymore.....:bawl:

And Bill....I don't even want to talk to you...you came up with the Butt Buggy name..and it seams to have stuck!

Rick, i'm so sorry... I will never say that again, you know.. Who are we to say anything about your butt buggy, Sorry................ My side hurts ...

ROTFLMFAO......................................

Back