• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY - HE IS HOME!

Luckys Lady

NAXJA Forum User
WELL THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!

GI-JOHN IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And guess what he is doing now? Wrong I know what ya'll r thinkin.........

He's cleaning the kegs to make some BEER FOR NW FEST!!!!!!!!
John will be in touch with ya'll later after we get our family time of 36 hrs in and he starts his re-integration.....

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED REBECCA AND I DURING JOHNS DEPLOYMENT - YOU ALL DESERVE A MEDAL FOR ALL THE FAVORS THAT YA'LL HAVE HOOKED ME UP WITH! YOU HAVE ALL TRULY MADE MY LIFE ALOT EASIER TO DEAL WITHOUT MY BEST FRIEND.

Cheers til later!
Lonnie
:sunshine: party1: :clap: :party: :cheers:

TRNDRVR said:
So.......when?

We want a FULL report. :lickout:

There is a bet going....who can hold out the longest....

GI-John said:
There is a bet going....who can hold out the longest.... (which is why I'm cleaning kegs instead of checking the "oil"

Sure am relieved to see you got back okay!! :) No where near as much as your family is I'm sure! :) Both you and your family have my sincerest respect for your service. I know it's been an ordeal for all of you. Take care my friend!

Just sign me a lifer squid! :)

Welcome back, John! North Fort just wasn't the same without you around! :)

Glad you made it home safe and look forward to meeting you soon!:cheers:

And I think by losing the bet, you are really winning. You should bet that she won't let you check the oil daily or something.

Welcome Home John!!

I really appreciate your service and the sacrafices that you and your family have to make to make our world a better place.

Look forward to seeing you soon and sharing a few stories over a beer around the campfire!!

Lonnie, I know that it is easy for us to over look the sacrafices that you and the rest of the family have to make while John is gone. I really appreciate it and hope you understand that even thought it might not get mentioned as often, we really do appreciate everything you sacrafice as well. It is not any easier on you as it is on John!!

Michael

Welcome home! Thank you greatly for the service.

We do look forward to those video clips of your work over there.

Oh.... Loose the bet!!! You win either way.

I told her to break out the PB Blaster and wire brush.

We all lose eventually, but when I win, I'm gonna win big:wow:

Back