• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ukraine Train Front Bumper

Jgoforth

NAXJA Forum User
Who has one and what do you rate it? i love the look and intend to order one when he replies. Just want opinions. Or if you have other cheap possible alternatives. Ive looked at JCRoffroad, Nates4x4, Rigidco are all possible options if Ukraine doesn't work out. I need one that mounts back to the steering box bolts WITHOUT a brace...I need the bumper brackets themselves the be that long, not a brace bolts in and the bumper bolts to the brace. I need opinions with experience with one of the above or a cheap alternative

I have one. Don't have any pics of it though. It's perfect for those who know how to weld. I actually added onto the basic bumper with some 3/16" plate, and cut some holes specific for my fog lights. Turned out really good.

One thing I did differently though is that I welded the side plates to the unibody after bolting them on. I had drilled two holes in each one so they will bolt onto the actual bumper itself. It makes it much easier to take on/off, and the side plates then act as unibody stifffeners. :)

:bawl: bump? anyone else wanna comment? or know of a way to contact him on the off chance he doesn't log on in the next few days, I really need a bumper cause I'm running without one ATM.

Last edited:
Back