• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Johnson Vally tomorrow night!

Jump This

Just another minion!
Both Matty and I NEED a JV run.
Slim is in....so that makes three.
Cal? Come on my friend...you can do it!

Any others?

I'll have an extra seat....

Hey, they won't let me edit the 'Valley'.....or is that 'Valey'....or vale....or.....

I think I'm out. A friend needs some wrenching done at my place, I was thinking Cracker could give him a hand, but he's leaving town for work.

In this case, its more important than wheeling.

Besides, I mailed the last payment on my new engine today and am feeling really, really broke.

:)

Have fun buds!:thumbup:

It just won't be the same without you Kyung, but you should be glad to know we have a qualified candidate to join us for future trips.

Slim will be going through the application process tonight and tomorrow.

We will let you know how he does!

:D

Jump This said:
We are screwed!

We might just need to chose lines ourselves?
Perish the thought!

Yep... im screwed...see my avatar for what happened last time i tried that

DSC_2182-1.jpg

Don't know what your talking about.

I might as well say it now....

I should have been there!:doh:

well, i havent gotten any "oh crap rick is upside down post up for some help" calls yet, so it must be going well :D

I just got home so here is quick recap....

It all went fairly well & the weather was perfect....

David (slimsxj), Rick with Parker (stockerwithalocker) riding shotgun & myself headed out about 930....

Ran claw in just over an hour & then headed to Aftershock for some more fun....

Had a few little mishaps there with both David & I using cable at the top of the waterfall..... Rick was another story :D

He managed to win the competition for the most stuck jeep of the night award... The was pinned by the front axle, cross member and passenger door opening by some big ass rocks, with 3 wheels off the ground & at a sketchy angle... Nothing a highlift & some time couldn't fix...

We finally rolled back into camp at about 4am...... a few beers later, we were out cold & the sun was coming up.

We headed over to back door in the morning.... Rick made a galant attempt at the waterfall only to be denied by a broken yoke strap & drive shaft.. he was damn close tho....

Props to David for taking his super clean rig, with doors, on every line Rick & i took... He has a few battle scars to show off now :D

Props to rick for doing the waterfall on Aftershock in about 32seconds after costing us 2 hours getting him unstuck at the bottom :D
And for putting the hammer down on Back Door & doing those 2 foot high bunny hops!! Damn you were close bud!!

sounds like we missed out

mattyj said:
I just got home so here is quick recap....

It all went fairly well & the weather was perfect....

David (slimsxj), Rick with Parker (stockerwithalocker) riding shotgun & myself headed out about 930....

Ran claw in just over an hour & then headed to Aftershock for some more fun....

Had a few little mishaps there with both David & I using cable at the top of the waterfall..... Rick was another story :D

He managed to win the competition for the most stuck jeep of the night award... The was pinned by the front axle, cross member and passenger door opening by some big ass rocks, with 3 wheels off the ground & at a sketchy angle... Nothing a highlift & some time couldn't fix...

We finally rolled back into camp at about 4am...... a few beers later, we were out cold & the sun was coming up.

We headed over to back door in the morning.... Rick made a galant attempt at the waterfall only to be denied by a broken yoke strap & drive shaft.. he was damn close tho....

Props to David for taking his super clean rig, with doors, on every line Rick & i took... He has a few battle scars to show off now :D

Props to rick for doing the waterfall on Aftershock in about 32seconds after costing us 2 hours getting him unstuck at the bottom :D
And for putting the hammer down on Back Door & doing those 2 foot high bunny hops!! Damn you were close bud!!

Sweeet pics!!! Rick, you are a crazy man!!

Dave, let see some more of the battle scars! You needing more body panels?

Back