• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB D35 with ABS 3.55 ASAP

goriath

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, I just joined this site because I need help. My Dana rear end is growling.

The stealership wants over $1200.00 to fix my D35!
I think I can get one here for cheap!

Does anyone have a 97-01 Dana 35 in their back yard I can drive down and pick up?
I live in Camp Verde and sounds like I need one ASAP.

I will be online all day.

Thanks!

I have one but it is not a ABS or C-clip... It an older model from an 87... which are non - c clip. It does have drums with 3.07's... make me an offer and its yours

i dont believe that it has to be newer than 97. my 95 came with ABS and 3.55 gears, but both have been swapped out since then.

I have a few D35's and a few 8.25's here at the shop.. D35's are $100 and 8.25's are $150.00

The ABS can be bypassed/eliminated quite easily. In not you can put Tone rings can be placed on the shafts..

Dave

AZXJ said:
I have a few D35's and a few 8.25's here at the shop.. D35's are $100 and 8.25's are $150.00

The ABS can be bypassed/eliminated quite easily. In not you can put Tone rings can be placed on the shafts..

Dave

gimme your number I need a D35 for $100

thank you man!

his # is in his sig. dave is a great guy to do buisness with.

Looks like Dave might not have the exact one I need.

Does anyone else have a D35 with ABS and 3.55 gears out of a 97 or newer XJ?

Does anyone know if a 44 will bolt right in? Will it have same u-bolts? Same driveline length? Anyone?

The 8.25 I have will work.. it's got 3.55's and an open carrier.. The D35 we have has an ARB in it and 3.73's, so that wont work for you.. If you just want a new gear set and master install kit just call the shop, we can drop ship the parts to ya..

Dave
480-288-4213

I have two Dana 35's at my place. A non ABS 3.55 and a non ABS 3.07 sitting in my yard out of an 88 and 89. I'm one exit north in Rimrock.

If you have to swap you might as well swap to a 44 or 8.25.

Wounded XJ said:
What is the problem with yours?

when I am off the throttle is howls and growls. noticed the sound a week ago and thought it was fuel pump, but it has gotten louder through the week.

Back