• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for off-road shop in NY area

RedKirill

NAXJA Forum User
Hi there,
hope my question is apropriate for this forum.
I'm new here - just moved to NY area, but not so new to weeling. Back in Moscow, Russia, for 8 years had 93 XJ (8" custom lift, UAZ portal axles, custom snorkel, bumpers, two winches, 36" SS TSL SX, beadlocks, full cage, etc. rolled twice, sunk ones, dented, cut fenders, replaced roof, engine ec.) If you r interested in some pics our club web in Russia - www.dorogi.net.
So, after introduction. I'm just starting small build up here, and wonder can anybody recomend good place to regear XJ. I can do myself pretty much everything, but wouldn't tuch gears and electrical. It's sort of religious thing.
Thanks
Kirill

there is a good place by me De dona been going there on and off for 20 years never really had a complaint http://www.dedonainc.com/

take the tri-boro to the deegan/87 get off on yonkers ave (race track exit) make a left about a 1 1/2 mile right before the dodge/jeep dealer.

If your on the other end of queens there are plenty of places on LI.

RedKirill said:
Thnaks. Will try to give them a call.
Im in Whitestone queens, to be exact-))

If you are just looking to regear try this guy, He is only a 15 Minute ride from you.

KM Driveline.com Inc. 966 Grand Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211 (718)599-0622

I use him for Axles/gears/Driveshafts & all that stuff, He has been in business for 35 years & does good work.

Back