• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A big thanks to the DJ

Mr. Pickle

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to let everyone know that if you ever need a DJ for a party or anything that DJ Blade (aka Josh) is a total class act. He was the DJ at my wedding 2 weeks ago and the event went off without a hitch. He was very curteous, played great music and was very nice to work with. I am just sad that not very many people danced (it was a morning wedding). Even my new wife's family (who are rather conservative and up tight) liked his mix and microphone presence.

Josh - Thanks again dude and I will respond to your email tomorrow, I have had 12 hour days since I got back from the honeymoon.

Thanks all, :wave1:

Mr. Pickle said:
I wanted to let everyone know that if you ever need a DJ for a party or anything that DJ Blade (aka Josh) is a total class act. He was the DJ at my wedding 2 weeks ago and the event went off without a hitch. He was very curteous, played great music and was very nice to work with. I am just sad that not very many people danced (it was a morning wedding). Even my new wife's family (who are rather conservative and up tight) liked his mix and microphone presence.

Josh - Thanks again dude and I will respond to your email tomorrow, I have had 12 hour days since I got back from the honeymoon.

Thanks all, :wave1:
Thanks Layton! Congrats again! Katie is very cool. It was a fun time. Hell, I have fun even when noone is dancing. :) If the location had shades for the windows, it might have helped but of course it was a beautiful day and most people love hanging outside.

If I did the belly dance, it would have offended some of the family. hehe

I appreciate the shout out!

Back