• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 4th parade interest?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I know several communities have parades/parties and such for the 4th of July.

I live in Lake Forest and they put on a small parade right near my house. They allow car clubs and organizations to participate. they do have some requirements, like every vehicle has to be decorated with flags and colors. It's pretty fun.

My question is this, is anyone interested enough to join me in the parade? My wife will run our Jeeps. Any others? I need to know fairly quick so I can contact them and register us.

If you don't want to come down to Lake Forest, check your local areas and see if there is something we can get involved in to show how NAXJA wants to be a part of the community.

Open for comments/discussion....

Robert, this sounds fun! First I'll check to make sure we dont have any commitments already

djblade311 said:
Robert, this sounds fun! First I'll check to make sure we dont have any commitments already

x2 :us:

I hear that Big Bear has one of California's largest fireworks displays each fourth of July.
I'm figuring that by July it just might be a little hot out here so, I'll be up there.
After you guys parade yourselfs around in public, you could head up to BB.

Rick

I might be interested. This might be a good way to let people know about "off-roaders" haha

Also, bring the family...pack the rigs full so they see its a family deal

Jump This said:
I hear that Big Bear has one of California's largest fireworks displays each fourth of July.
I'm figuring that by July it just might be a little hot out here so, I'll be up there.
After you guys parade yourselfs around in public, you could head up to BB.

Rick

I went to the Big Bear 4th, it's pretty cool you just bring your chairs/ice chest down near the water, right across from Serrano, It was better than the Dana Point show for sure.

What ever happend here?
Is this still going to happen?

Brendan_91XJ said:
What ever happend here?
Is this still going to happen?

Hey gang,

Sorry about not following up. By the time I got a call back we had missed the deadline for registration. The deadline was June 4th. Maybe next year?

Back