• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet Tuesday June 10th 6pm

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys and gals I think its time for another IE meet and greet.

Date: June 10th
Time: 6pm or when ever you can make it
Place:Buffalo Wild Wings
RANCHO CUCAMONGA (#3247)
8188 Day Creek Blvd. #140
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Phone: 909-899-9832
WE will be on the back patio as usual just head in the door to the bar order a drink and your food and let them know you'll be on the patio

Ruff directions: take the 15 freeway to foothill blvd head west to the sears shopping center across from the Victoria gardens mall you can not miss the shopping center theres a light and BWW is on the south side of foothill. other stores and restaurants in the immediate area are joes crab shack, office depot, sears

hope to see some new faces :party:

Hmmmm.. maybe.. I'll see what I can swing in my busy schedule :D

98RExj said:
yeah in our High Desert boring schedules.

By then I'll be employed in the IE and gettin ready to reside there aswell...

scottmcneal said:
How come you guys do week days?
the 2 I set up on weekends people complained about the place being to busy to use. I am currently scouting good weekend spots though. Im thinking of a park some place on a sat evening where we can do a small fundraiser for a local charity or toys for tots or something

Last edited:
ill try to make it.....but preggy wife rules at this point.

cool guys lets see if we can fill the patio with jeepers :)

Bring your wifes, girl friends, boy friends, kids, who ever you can convince to come........even if they don't own a jeep LOL

scottmcneal said:
How come you guys do week days?
Hmmmm, wings. Actually Tuesdays are ideal because, they have half price or something on wings and I believe Thursday is boneless wing (must make for a floppy chicken!) night;).....I'll (we'll) be there!---------Hans

If I'm not stuck out at the track- I do believe I'll be there. Since I'm working out in Corona again these days....

Back