• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM fog lites for '98XJ

idahjo

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't been here for a coon's age, so pardon me if this is redundant:

Rock broke the glass bezel on my left fog light, is there any way to just change-out the bezel, and if so is there a source?
THANKS

i dont think so i think you have to get the whole new light unless you make your own out of some plastic... correct me if im wrong.

Someone backed into me breaking one of my fog bezels. I found a cheap set at Pep Boys that were similar. Turns out they were the exact size so I simply swapped the bezel rather than the entire lamp. BTW, they cost me like $25 and I have still have a spare bezel, 2 bulbs, brackets, etc.

So take a few measurements and head on down to your local Walmart, Target, PepBoys, or AZ or...... You might get lucky.

[TOO LATE I MIGHT ADD...]

Took some .060 white-opaque poly sheet and cut it 3 3/4 x 8 inches. It wedges nicely behind the bumper cut-out and the fog light lens. Appears to be there tight enough to remain until I choose to pull it and use the fog lights.

As I only need the lights about 1/4th of the year (in view of the costly 'fix') they will remain covered the rest of the time. Believe the poly will stop most highway 'projectiles'.

Thanks

Back