• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billy & Co.

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks for all the hardwork yesterday. You and Chad kicked some ass.
some support to the cage.
DSC01765.jpg

some more support
DSC01764.jpg

then designed this sweet interior tire carrier.
DSC01767.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

Thanks again bro!

-Mike
:D

Leep said:

Have you installed harnesses before and have you have to "effectively" use them for their intended purpose ?

http://www.simpsonraceproducts.com/pages/popupright6.html

Leep
:laugh: effectively use them or their purpose? Like have a rolled my rig or driven nascar? no to both, but id like to drive nascar one day :cool:
here is the best pic i could find of the tabs, notice the degree of the bar so i would have the correct angle with my shoulders.
DSC01159.jpg

Yes I know what the purpose is and I have effectively used them with the intended purpose.

I am a safety inspector and a driving instructor for a race club. Just wrapping them around the bar will severly inhibit the correct use if ever needed.

Good luck if you ever need them for the intended porpose.

Just my .02 again.

Leep

Dammit Billy, you be busy, and my Jeep is feeling like you are cheating on it...touching all these other Jeeps....

Hey Mike, i am realllly diiging the way that spare tire is mounted...shoot, I think I may ask for a v2 of my cage and mod the tire carrier...

Oh billlyyyyyyyyy

All I can say is DAMMMM,,,,LOOKS SWEET !!!!!!
Ohhh Billyyyyyyy............ lol

Yea Mike & I have been talking about doing this for like 6 months now but our schedules never seemed work. Nice meeting you Mike & let me know when your ready for that "other" project;) ... thanks for the props guys just another day at OTR except Chad didn't burn anything but metal this time..

Back