• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Cargo Cover

Mudderoy

NAXJA Forum User
One thing I miss after lifting and adding larger tires is my cargo cover.

Oh I still have it but without the spare mounted in the cargo area I am missing two connection points for it.

jeep98_cargo_cover.jpg

Of course I considered just making the straps longer, or removing the straps and hooks and putting them on a larger piece of material, but then I thought what if I find another one like this one, and use part of it, like a flap, to make this one longer.

Problem is finding one of these. It would be great just to find the material if anyone knows of a source.

Basically I'm looking for ideas as to where I can find one of these, or the heavy duty cloth it is made of.

Last edited:
MiNi Beast said:
why not make two more mounting points for it where the tire went? Use like a couple 'I' bolts or something.

It will leave a gap equal to the width of the spare tire that used to be there. I want to cover the entire area.

Back