• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm STILL in Moab, and you are not!

Jump This

Just another minion!
The hotel I'm staying at has a nice computer in the lobby, so I figure I'd just gloat some more!
Wish I could post up some pictures, but it doesn't appear as though I have the appropriate cable...
Right now we are staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge....check it out on-line, wayyyy nice place.
The river is also way up. Hightest its been in ten years.
Thinking that tomorrow I'll do a river raft run...

Post up, I'll check back in the morning.

Rick

So fill us in on what you've been up to so far..... wheeling, drinking, mtn biking??

Yeah, well I watched 4 of my riders finish top 10 in the first moto. Oh wait, 2 DNF'd the second moto.....:flamemad:

TheWarWagon said:
Yeah, well I watched 4 of my riders finish top 10 in the first moto. Oh wait, 2 DNF'd the second moto.....:flamemad:

don't tell me the suspension failed!!!!

:D

How long is the drive from CO Springs to Moab?

mattyj said:
don't tell me the suspension failed!!!!

:D

Nah, engine troubles. Lil Goose got nailed by a rock in the first moto, pulled off. Was doing ok in the 2nd and pulled off. Don't know why. Hope he's alright. That Newton kid was going pretty good too.

I just got back!
12 hour drive.......wow...I'm burnt.

Sorry about not checking back in this morning.
There were two computers in the lobby and both were
being used this when we checked out.

What a great trip....lots of driving...but a great trip non the less.
There are bunches of great pictures, I'll choose a few tomorrow to post up.

OH...and the water level? Its wayyyyy up. By the shit eating grin on the rafters I'm thinking they were enjoying it too..

Rick

Back