• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THANKS TO ALL MILITARY SERVICE MEN & WOMEN!!

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
I want to say, "THANK YOU" to all of the military men & women who have served and who are serving in the military.

Also, a special "THANK YOU" to those who lost their lives in the line of duty.

THANK YOU!!!

:us: :patriot:

Elias

EliasJ123 said:
I want to say, "THANK YOU" to all of the military men & women who have served and who are serving in the military.

THANK YOU!!!

Elias

I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone that has supported our men and women in uniform over the past few years. It is truly a humbling experience.

Exactly one year ago today I lost one of my men to Sniper fire. Please say your prayers for his family.

I would like to also echo the thanks to all of those serving in the military both currently and in the past.

Some of you may know my little brother got married last monday and enlisted and left for boot camp just this tuesday.

Freedom isnt free. Thank you to all our servicemen and women. God bless America!

There is a reason why we can build rigs and go wheeling!! Thank you to all service personnel, past, current, and future!!!

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

A big thanks to all that have gone before me, and that serve beside me now.

EliasJ123 said:

THANK YOU!!!

Elias

X2!!!!! A huge thank you to all of our service people.. Stay safe...

Thank you all that are serving, have served, and those that have died for this country defending not only our freedoms, but helping those less fortunate in other countries that don't have the freedoms that we as Americans usually take for granted.

We live in the GREATEST country in the world, and have the best service men and women defending it.:us:

Thanks again,
ScottyDog

Last edited:
I would also like to thank all of my fellow service members, past and present. I also want to send prayers out to the families of last service members as well as the lost and forgotten POW-MIA's. It seems as the younger generations know nothing about the earlier wars. I do understand that we have wars going on now, but I believe it is important that the past wars need not be forgotten.

I pray that all of our troops get to come home and soon!

God bless the US and our military!

:us: :us: :us: :peace: :peace: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Yesterday we did Pontiac Sluice up to Heartbreak Ridge and payed tribute at the Alan Rowe Memorial

All gave some.
Some gave all.

Thanks to ALL who have served.

My nephew just returned from his 3rd tour in Iraq to his wife and few months old son. It was a great sigh of relief that he returned. Here's to those who didn't..................
(Stands and salutes) RIP brothers and sisters.................RIP

Back