• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to find a Lunchbox locker for D44...

poorboy_616

NAXJA Forum User
Don't :flame: me, as I have searched....

I want to know who in hell makes a Lunchbox Locker for my Dana 44 with a Trac-loc LSD......

Getting a little pissed here......

Nevermind, I found one....

Sorry guys, dId a little
030.gif
tonight and can't see straight......

Powertrax No slip for D44 w/Trac-loc...

#92-0444-3020

Now any thoughts on Powertrax stuff??

Last edited:
im pretty sure you can get a lockright and an aussie if you wanted. powertrax no slip is good too i guess. look around and search a little harder. search : dana 44 lockright. search: dana 44 aussie. youll find a bunch

Aussie would be a great install from all I've read so far. Still need to dig a few more coins out of the couch before I get one.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Good morning guys!!

I feel like :puke: but other than that my night of drinking went well.....(I don't normlly drink hard liquor)

I found just the one from powertrax that will go into a LSD carrier. If I had the dough, I would put in the oen carrier which would give me a bunch more options, but I'm stuck with what I have.

Last edited:
What size tires are you running? There is an upper limit to what a "drop-in" locker will work with. (don't get me wrong, I like them)
A friend of mine blew out a Powertrax d-44 locker first time out running 35's on a wrangler. Anybody here with first hand experience on the d-44? I ran one in an AMC-20 with 31"s for 40K miles.

codyj86 said:
the one he found is the only one for d44 with lsd. aussies won't fit because the carrier is different sized
Ahh - didn't realize OP was looking for a lunchbox to use with the LSD carrier. Odd way about it, but ya do whatcha got to, I guess.

Frank Z said:
Gotta disagree with ya Jim. One of the folks from Co4x4 came by my place last summer with his rig. He was (and may still be) running an aussie in his rear 44. Damn think was loud! He commented on it as well and was looking forward to getting rid of it.
First I've heard of loud noise; I know it does make some noise but hadn't heard bad things. Think I'll go re-read CO4x4 if the site's back up yet. Thanks.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Tires right now are the stock 225/75-15's, I do ALOT of driving on sand/gravel/dirt/mud and having both rears turning helps quite a bit.

I will be moving up to 31/10.5o's when I do the BB....

If I had the cash to outlay, I would go and buy an open carrier and go with a regular more common locker, but this is a budget build, so I have to use what I've got....

Back