• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

replacing motor mounts(cheapest place to get M.O.R.E.)

92tahoexj

NAXJA Forum User
well after replacing my oem motor mounts last summer, my replacements from NAPA are already taking a crap and i have a cracked exhaust manifold. it could have been cracked before i replaced them or maybe because i replaced them, i'm not sure, i never looked. so i went and ordered an APN header yesterday and decided to get a set of M.O.R.E motor mounts or maybe a set of Rusty's HD rubber mounts. has anyone used rusty's mounts? good, bad ? does anyone know the cheapest place to get M.O.R.E. mounts?

If you want to save money: Before you buy M.O.R.E., or any other product off the web, call them.

A couple years years ago, I bought spring perches for my CJ (as it happens,from M.O.R.E.)
I have a thing about CC#s on the web, so I got the part#s and info from the web site, then called them. Low and behold, the $33.00 set of perches on the website were $30.00 on the phone. Only $3.00 right? That's 10%. I asked about it. It wasn't because they hadn't updated the website.

Back