• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pro-comp shocks for 3" lift (rears)

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
I have a great pair of Explorer Pro-comp Es3000's for the rear of the XJ...fit up to 3" lift...only on my jeep for roughly 6months. Measurements are:

compressed: 12 3/4
extended: 20 1/2

Part #32050

asking $40 for the pair

How did they ride? I'm interested in them, but want to know why you would be selling them, and just the rears too...

My sister lives in peoria and might be able to pick them up, will save you the hassel of shipping and stuff!

let me know and I'll get back to ya!

Where'd the fronts go?

I'm actually coming up this weekend possibly, I'm heading to flagstaff for NAU orientation. I plan on stopping by my sister's house to drive her car because I can't trust the jeep in high altitude right now.

Only problem: this trip is going to eat up my pay check... I'll budget it out and see if I'll have enough, haha.

I'll be in peoria sunday and tuesday, so hopefully I'll be able to show up with fifty dollars in hand!

Just PM me your number if you trust me with it,

thanks!

i can say that they rode fantastic. i rode with him a couple times and i am jelous with how much better his rig rides than mine. we didnt grab the front shocks at the junkyard, so i dont know what has happended to them since then

i had my shocks off my MJ that i put in b/c the MJ was lifted taller and fortunatly for me they were a perfect match to the lift on the XJ...so i only needed rears when i bought these but my 3" lift didnt stay on long and now i have 4.5"

Yeah the MJ Pro-comp shocks work for a 3" on the XJ, the ones on my jeep are off an MJ.

Okay, well I understand... but... I want to match some good shocks for the front. The front is alot softer than the rear, think I could get away with some cheaper shocks up front? Or should I just wait another paycheck and use part of that on some more es3000's?

Back