• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Smog help

bigredpigdriver

NAXJA Forum User
I have bought a 89 XJ and the owner before me moved alot of the hoses. I need to take a peak at a XJ hose system. I live in riverside and if you pm I can bring a sixer of any bevarage you wish.:cheers:

Most of the guys are probably just getting home from work.

Save yourself some trouble - just get replacement hoses from NAPA (part numbers are here a couple of times. You'll need a total of three kits, and they come out to about $50) and just renew the things.

Dude, I hate to sound like an A hole here, but you have to remember that this is a holiday weekend and most are probably gone or getting their junk ready for going somewhere.

If you need help you have to give more than 3 hrs and not on a holiday weekend. Also would be nice to know who you are and what are you giving in return other than a "6er".

Good luck on your repairs.

WOW.. Is it just me or are we having an influx of users signing up to sell their junk and/or just to ask for help. (No Intro, No "Hey Guys, I'm new around here," no "I'm in a bind".. blablabla.. :explosion

I'm all for Welcoming the new guys & gals, but, COME ON PEOPLE (NEWBIES). GET A CLUE!!

This guy has 5 posts; 3 of them are in this thread. :twak:

E

EliasJ123 said:
This guy has 5 posts; 3 of them are in this thread. :twak:

E
and one of them is even complaining about us not jumping to attention in 3 hours :roflmao:

i got a buddy with an 89 here in torrance, if you want to make the treck over here.

dont be so impatient bro! :rolleyes:

GrimmJeeper said:
i got a buddy with an 89 here in torrance

Who said I was your friend?! :D

I've got two, an 88 and an 89. If you want post some photos of your routing and I'll look at it, I know the Renix system quite well.

GrimmJeeper said:
and one of them is even complaining about us not jumping to attention in 3 hours :roflmao:

i got a buddy with an 89 here in torrance, if you want to make the treck over here.

dont be so impatient bro! :rolleyes:

Ah hahahahahahahaha Grim, I got 3 renix heeps here and definatey could point in the right direction. I should have offered but would have cost at least a case of good suds.

You know that "newbies" need help too. But it takes more than "Hey I just got xxxx and can some one spend $4.00 a gallon for gas to come help me for a beer".

Just my.02

Leep

It all good i did not want to ruffle anyones feathers but I pick up this mess of a jeep, which is my first xj I have 2 tj and cj in driveway and i have been watching this board for a bit and I have seen how you guys jump up and help. I have all the hoses i just needed a another jeep to look at, no help so I thought a six for stand there and watching me work would be good, since the way i saw you all ju8mp to help someone you did not know out who was broke down in the desert....again sorry if I mad any of you mad....

I just seen how you guys jump up and help people out! Thought you guys might help a brother out. Be the easiest 6 pack in the world. I didnt mind driving. Again sorry didnt mean to offend anyone. Just needed a road map of hoses. Grimm if you want the beer let me know. Oh by the way Im going up clarks grade tommorow as it's our AAT and i have maps and know the area well if anyone wants to join me.

54wz0y.jpg

295y4nn.jpg

Leep said:
Like Grimm sed, we are fighting over the beer...Some want more than a 6er tho. Seriousely it would help if we knew were you are, Your desc says you are in SoCal but dont know where.

Leep

Geez Dennis if your having beer withdrawls I will buy you a twelve just to show me your blister!

Back