• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who must leave Moab for home on Sat, Oct 11?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We're still looking for info so we can make the best plans for this event. We want the pre-registration page up by June 1. Please post up if you must leave for home on Sat morning, because you have a two day drive home and have to be back at work on Mon.

With this and the other thread about when folks are leaving, I'm trying to get a good handle on Sat activities, and if we need a trail or two for Sun. I want to accomodate those who are traveling a long ways, but I also want to accomodate those who can't take a week off and can only be there for the long weekend.

Thanks,

Right now we're planning on leaving sunday, but that depends more on Nate going to work on Monday than it does me.

I can take vacation whenever I want, he has to ask dad :D

I will be leaving sometime on Sat, probably later in the afternoon.

Leaving sometime on Saturday

Also leaving Saturday morning. Gotta allow for the extra day in case something happens on the way home. And if all goes well, it's nice to use Sunday as a recovery day from a long week.

I'll be leaving Friday, driving to Vegas to meet up with the g/f for the weekend.

Planning on leaving Sunday Morning to go home.

Back