• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What day are you leaving?

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We're working to nail down various details of the event. One of the things we're wondering is when most people will be there. I realize this is very subjective, since many people posting at this time are making long vacation plans, and others that will make plans at the last minute will come for a shorter time. However, for those of you around here, what day will you be arriving and leaving?

It's really important to me to have runs and activities available for those who are a day's drive away, or it can feel like the whole event is designed for a weeks vacation and we can fail to attract folks who might only be able to come for Fri/Sat/Sun.

Thanks,

For the record, I'm arriving Fri the 3rd and leaving Mon the 13th.

i will be there the night before the first day of runs.

Ms. Lobsterdmb and I are leaving NJ on Monday Sept 29th. We are going to get to Grand Junction on Oct 1st, wheeling 21 Road on October 2nd, and get to Moab on October 3rd. Then we are getting married on October 4th in moab followed by wheeling for the rest of the week. We are leaving on Sunday October 12th to head to Yellowstone. :cheers:

Last edited:
stewie said:
i will be there the night before the first day of runs.

When are you leaving?

My plan is to leave Va on 10/3 and arrive Moab on 10/6 stay until 10/12.Head toward the East on 10/12.

Wayne

leaving AZ october 6th, arriving in moab the same day

stewie said:
leaving AZ october 6th, arriving in moab the same day

Sorry......when are you leaving Moab? :)

Goatman said:
Sorry......when are you leaving Moab? :)

sorry i misundertood. il be leaving moab sunday the 12th.

Back