• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

control arms

You are saying that the bushings on the control arm are too big for the actual bracket that they are supposed to slide in, correct?

This happens with the RE drop brackets as well. You have to open the pocket up first before you can slip the control arms in. I took a c-clamp, and put the tip of where the threaded rod goes through on the inner side of the bracket, and had the tip of the threaded rod press against the other inner side of the bracket, so when I tightened the clamp, it pushed outwards, creating a bigger pocket allowing me to put the control arms in.

no. the brackets i have, have skid plates on them making it imposible to get the bolts in because the arms are to big. i know aftermarket ones are smaller so i think they would fit but i just wanted to make sure. i will get picks later.

Back