• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help with lift

sublime600

NAXJA Forum User
So im ordering the Rustys 2 inch lift kit, and i was reading some posts and i was wondering if im going to need any extra parts to complete the lift. Like longer U bolts or anything. Also if i would need longer brake lines? I have a question about BPE's too do they just bolt right on does anyone have a writeup on them? thanks

at two inches your brake lines should be fine. if your worried just straighten out the hardline portion as it comes out the wheelwell. i was at 4.5 inches with stock lines with a relocation kit from rustys. now i have replaced that with yj front lines and dakota rears for way more brake line than i need

if you want to check to see if you need any other parts call rustys cust service at Phone: (256) 442-0607- taken straight from the website. they should be happy to answer your ???'s

hth
stewie

Last edited:
Back