• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree '08

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just in case anyone needs to plan time off, the dates for this years Rockin' XJ Jamboree in Johnson Valley will be Nov 14-16. It has always been the weekend right before Thanksgiving, but now it will be two weekends before Thanksgiving.

We've had around 70 rigs each year lately, so it's always a real good time.

See you there, :wave1:

Goatman said:
Just in case anyone needs to plan time off, the dates for this years Rockin' XJ Jamboree in Johnson Valley will be Nov 14-16. It has always been the weekend right before Thanksgiving, but now it will be two weekends before Thanksgiving.

We've had around 70 rigs each year lately, so it's always a real good time.

See you there, :wave1:

Just curious, what's the reason for the re-schedule?

I should be able to make it, but don't put it any further away from Thanksgiving as I'm not going to be allowed to leave the house for at least a month after the kid is born!

Sounds great! Hopefully, I will be in Michigan for the fifth and greatest season of them all.... DEER SEASON! If not, I'll be there.

GSequoia said:
Just curious, what's the reason for the re-schedule?

I should be able to make it, but don't put it any further away from Thanksgiving as I'm not going to be allowed to leave the house for at least a month after the kid is born!

My weekend off schedule.

Congrats on going to be a dad! :cheers:

Jump This said:
The only reason Goatman moved the event up a weekend is to guarantee I won't be able to make it......he is afraid of the Butt Buggy!

you always make empty threats to come out, then you hear im going to be there, and convinently are busy that week-end...

.....maybe ill have a rig this time.....

ya i will.

ill have 2......

XJ_ranger said:
you always make empty threats to come out, then you hear im going to be there, and convinently are busy that week-end...

I'm thinking that last year was the first year I had fully intended to make it...we are normally in the sand dunes for our annuel ten day run by the weekend prior to Thanksgiving...

But those little bitches I coach are getting better and better, and that makes the seasons longer and longer.

I get a full copy of next season's schedule by Tuesday. I'd bet the third round of the playoffs will be that Saturday.

If the trends of the last few years continue......we will have a game.

Rick

XJ_ranger said:

It's not that. It's like he said in so many words... He'd rather go play in the sand instead.

:D

--ron

TRNDRVR said:
Tri-Tip competition Ron? :chef:

Now that sounds interesting.

Bring your meat

Maybe is should be renamed The Roasted Goatfest.

looking forward to it as usual. Havent missed one yet since my first.

Captain Ron said:
Better idea:

West Coast Meatfest. Pork Loins here.

:D

--ron
I'd be down fo a half a dozen tri-tips. :chef: :lickout:

Some people say they're pretty good. :dunno:

Back