• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What a birthday I have had.......why me???

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I will let the pics speak for themselves as I am too pissed to get into it much. I will say after dinner I went to albertsons for a cake (in the jeep) with the whole family and I am glad there is an Autozone in the parkinglot of Albertsons.

tempgauge.jpg

coolant.jpg

meworking.jpg

radhose.jpg

And this is how it ended up

athome.jpg

Damn sucks to hear, looks like it didnt turn out too bad at the end of the night though... :cheers:

HAHA. I knew someone would notice that. The plan was test out the jeep after replacing radiator, stop by and throw some gas in it to drive to work tomorrow. haha I hauled ass right past the gas station after getting together (scared it would overheat again).

GrimmJeeper said:
old hose, new radiator???? :twak: !!!!

X2....

You may want to change your t-stat as well... I am getting ready to do cooling crap, brakes, and finally the exhaust and steering...

Sorry your bday was not as good as it could have been, BUT you have your family and that is the most important thing!

Happy B-day Andy!

Damn Andy. All I can say it that cake looks good!:peace:

well at least it wasnt something to major and you were able to get the parts needed to fix it and have the ability to do so..............at first I looked at the picture and said hey hes complaining about being out of gas

Hey Andy,

Think about it this way. Everything happens for a reason. It could have happened on the freeway in the middle of traffic on your way to work in 100* degree heat. At least it happened next to Autozone and your family was there to keep you company.

E

EliasJ123 said:
Hey Andy,

Think about it this way. Everything happens for a reason. It could have happened on the freeway in the middle of traffic on your way to work in 100* degree heat. At least it happened next to Autozone and your family was there to keep you company.

E

Good point Elias......but my hands were dirty:scared:

Back