• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caption this 2xtreme pic-

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
While the rest of the work party was toiling away, Michael was making sure no dragons interrupted our progress:

CIMG5690.jpg

-----Matt-----

Does this come with a "door mounted sheath" Write up?

I think XJ jousting is in order!

Kidding aside.. is that thing metal...

OMFG!!! Matt paid his dues!

Caption:
Michael: " Matt pay your NAXJA membership or you will wish this was a light saber that cauterizes as it slices rather than a steel blade which will require a tetanus shot after it's work is done. " P.S. Be glad it was the sword rather than the gloves....

Caption:

Sean: "I'm busy toiling away at the beer consumption type thingy. And of course making sure I carefully don't look at the camera. " :roll:

IXNAYXJ said:
He does sort have a slingblade look to him there:

film_slingblade.gif

:D

-----Matt-----

Ummmmmmmmmm.... I reckon. Yup. :farmer:

IXNAYXJ said:
CIMG5690.jpg

-----Matt-----

"You will pay your NAXJA dues, Matt. You will bring your own trail beer, and not too many of them, Matt. You will bow down to my sovereignity, Matt, or I will sever your hamstrings and you will bow in pain, as well as deference.

I am Sir Michael, and I have spoken."

<-----WTB: Anti-wrap bar

Sooo true... every time I see this chase, I cringe, waiting for the axle to just fall out...
Good movie, great chase scene, too bad the Charger does a crash and burn...:(

As for a caption... "Auditioned for 'First Knight', didn't have enough hair... CURSE you, Richard Gere!!!"

Last edited:
"First Knight" is one of the worst movies of all time, despite having Sean Connery in it.

In fact, Richard Gere has a habit of ruining movies...

CIMG5690.jpg

hmmm........i wonder if these gloves complete my image

Back