• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm going to Moab this weekend and you are not!!

Kejtar said:
Well... I went to Moab on the 9th and came back last night. All I can say is that it's going to be hot there when you go :D
hit 100 today

Ummmm...... I think Rick is used to the heat. 100 degrees will be like a cool breeze to him.

I'm going in October.

IntrepidXJ said:
I could go, but it's going to be too crowded for me...being a holiday weekend and all. I'll be elsewhere in Southeastern Utah :D

I'll be in GJ for the weekend...won't have a Jeep, but after the wedding and reception, I don't think I'll be in any condition to drive anyway!!

Come pick me up and we can beat the crap out of your junk until I sober up!!

:D

no one has asked yet but are you going to wheel? Or just visit? :D

xjohnnyc said:
Ummmm...... I think Rick is used to the heat. 100 degrees will be like a cool breeze to him.
well then enjoy just if you go out to bfe don't go into the upper parking lot or the hippies will get you

djblade311 said:
no one has asked yet but are you going to wheel? Or just visit? :D

I'll rent a Jeep for a couple of days...then pick up a few cases of thier micro brew for the reception!
OH yeah, a few watermellons from Green River too...

:D

Jump This said:
nanner nanner nannnnnnnner!

If youpass through Las Vegas on your way there, you better stop for a visit. Just lunch dude!

Andy Steiner said:
If youpass through Las Vegas on your way there, you better stop for a visit. Just lunch dude!

I'll be passing through on my way home.
Are you going to be around Memorial Day?
I'm thinking about staying a night in Vegas just to miss some of the
traffic.
I'll call you.

Rick

Kejtar said:
Well... I went to Moab on the 9th and came back last night. All I can say is that it's going to be hot there when you go :D
I just got from Moab too. It was boring! ;)

Jump This said:
I'll be passing through on my way home.
Are you going to be around Memorial Day?

Yup. I'll be here. Michaelle will be working on the holiday, but that's normal for Las Vegas.

Vegas was way to hot this weekend 110 it was missrable

Back