• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Freebie XJ and MJ parts

LED-Lightbars

NAXJA Forum User
2 front fender flares for XJ or MJ
4 rear fender flares for an MJ
Rear driveshafts, I think its from a 2wd cherokee, but not sure
Gutted CAT from an XJ
Complete passenger side XJ door from 2 door, manual locks and windows, all the glass and interior panels are there. White w/ tan interior

Anything not gone by Saturday goes in the trash

Cliff

hondastomper said:
2 front fender flares for XJ or MJ
4 rear fender flares for an MJ
Rear driveshafts, I think its from a 2wd cherokee, but not sure
Gutted CAT from an XJ
Complete passenger side XJ door from 2 door, manual locks and windows, all the glass and interior panels are there. White w/ tan interior

Anything not gone by Saturday goes in the trash

Cliff

You probably won't get anyone to take the gutted cat off your hands, but can I get you to cut the flange off of the front and send it to me? Cut it as close to the body as you can - gives me something to weld a pipe stub to (and I could use a spare...)

sry, no flanges on the cat, it was welded in place when i bought the truck. I had to cut it out to replace it

5-90 said:
You probably won't get anyone to take the gutted cat off your hands, but can I get you to cut the flange off of the front and send it to me? Cut it as close to the body as you can - gives me something to weld a pipe stub to (and I could use a spare...)

Back