• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want a rock band to add into the fun?

GP MEHRD

NAXJA Forum User
I'm the lead singer of an alternative rock band from Northern Virginia. I'm not an official member of Naxja but I love the advice this club has to offer!

We could supply everything we would need except for power.

I'm the only one in the band with an XJ but the guys love to go wheeling with me. I'm not sure who I need to speak with to see about this but I figured postin up here is probably a step in the right direction.

I've never been to a naxja event and I am stoked!

You can listen to our music at http://www.myspace.com/cercatrovarock

Thanks for the offer, but the folks that manage the campground (we will be based out of) are fairly strict. We really can't be that loud at the campground, but if you play acoustic guitar or something like that (that doesn't need power, except drums, thats pretty loud too) that could be cool around a fire. Especially if you know some older tunes. (Know how to play flute?? Know any Jethro??)

I personally think a band would be cool (as long as its not costing NAXJA anything), but given the issues we have had with the owners of this campground in the past, anything that would require power will be too loud.

Thanks again for the offer!!
Andy

vetteboy said:
I can bring my acoustic guitar along if people would enjoy it. :D

Koom by yah.....:clap:

Back