• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just installed 4.5 rc lift with spacers next step to a beast truck build?

jettashowoff

NAXJA Forum User
so far i lifted my jeep 4.5 rc lift with rusty's spacers 3/4 inch. i bought rc adjustable track bar for now which will be upgraded again due to i saw one i like alittle better... i went with 32 11.5 15 inch b/f m/t tires... this is a dailey driver jeep but i dont care much about vibrations... i plan over this coming winter to do a alittle bit better lift maybe 5.5 long arm... how do people feel about rough country's control arm drop brackets? im not huge into wheeling when ill be tipping the thing over... i live in rhode island so they're arent much for woods out here.. but i wanna build a decent truck... im a new memeber also i might add which this is my first post... ive been researching everything from naxja.org... build plans 4.5 rough country 3/4 spacers rustys adjustable track bar rc rc control arm drop soft 8 15 by 10 rims bf tires m/t 32 11.5 15's 4.56 gears lockers steel bumpers cd player 12 inch alpine sub and amp conbo for the dailey ride any other idea's?

you might not "care much" about vibs, but you should. Its your jeep telling you that parts are wearing out - and FAST! Getting your driveline angles the way they should be will save your driveshafts (U-joints) AND your transfer case!

Get yourself an SYE - your Daily Driver will thank you!

JNickel101 said:
you might not "care much" about vibs, but you should. Its your jeep telling you that parts are wearing out - and FAST! Getting your driveline angles the way they should be will save your driveshafts (U-joints) AND your transfer case!

Get yourself an SYE - your Daily Driver will thank you!
bingo Hasta

the other day, there was a thread about a t-case tail housing cracking open that was likely due to vibes, so they are more than just annoying. you do have to know where they are coming from though. like, right now mine are due to the fact that i have completely unbalanced tires, which i can live with, till i get the time to fix it, as it is also my DD... anyway, vibrations translates to unneccessary stress and accelerated wear. for a DD, that's big time not good. :rtm:

Back